Tien Shan Range over Issyk-Kul, Thomas Depenbusch 2007, CC by, no changes
Rainforest Australia, Ben Britten 2005, CC by, no changes
ROCsalt privacy and data protection policy
At ROCsalt we are committed to ensuring that your privacy and personal data is protected. We will only use your personal information, should it be gathered through this website or other communications with us, in accordance with this privacy statement and current data protection legislation in the UK. As and when required we may need to update our policy and show any changes on this page. The current version of this policy is June 2022.
We may collect information concerning
- mailings and mailing lists: email address, name, company/organisation, and if provided role within an organisation
- Website enquiries / comment forms: email address, name, enquiry details or comment
This information is only collected when you agree to be on a mailing list, submit an enquiry or a comment.
- website usage tracking – cookies: we may use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site including how long visitors spend on the site or pages they visit. The aim is to help us improve the structure and content of the site. Google Analytics does not collect or store personal information, and this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We will only hold data that is needed for a specific purpose:
- Sharing information about the ROCsalt network
- Responding to enquiries and comments
We will not retain data longer than is necessary.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have appropriate measures in place to protect the information we collect online and will update our processes in line with technological and legal requirements.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other internet sites of interest. However, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to and on 3rd party sites.
Controlling your data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by ROCsalt anytime. Please email us at michael@ROCsalt.org
ROCsalt will not distribute your data to 3rd parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you, or you believe that any data we hold on you is incorrect, please write to ROCsalt at michael@ROCsalt.org so that we can correct our data.